Welcome to Notre Dame Academy!
Thank you for your interest in NDA. We are always eager to share information about our school. Notre Dame Academy is the first regional school in the Archdiocese of Louisville. The school was formed in 2004 by St. Helen, St. Denis and St. Lawrence Schools. NDA is highly supported by the faith communities of Mary Queen of Peace and St. Lawrence Parish. At Notre Dame Academy, we set an example for our community by living our motto: Excellence in Catholic Education. Rather than tell you, we would rather you experience the unprecedented atmosphere of Notre Dame Academy firsthand. We welcome and encourage you to visit anytime.
Based on the traditions of its founding parishes, Mary Queen of Peace (formerly St. Denis and St. Helen) and St. Lawrence, Notre Dame Academy is committed to providing an excellent Christ-centered Catholic education.
We provide challenging learning opportunities in a safe and supportive environment in which high expectations are established. We empower students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become lifelong christian learners who live the gospel and serve God and our communities.
The vision of Notre Dame Academy community is:
- Foster a strong Catholic identity through faith formation and service opportunities.
- Maintain a culture where the Notre Dame Academy family is expected to demonstrate Christ-like empathy and compassion toward others.
- Support an environment where students are challenged to be self-motivated and actively engaged in their learning and their faith.
- Educate the whole child: mind, body and spirit.
- Give every child the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Collaborate with families to ensure that all learners reach their potential academically, socially and spiritually.